Thursday, December 16, 2010

because i'm a girl

jangan salah faham lak ek....ni lirik lagu because i'm a girl yang da ditranslatekan....best lagu ni.....dengar cite ade filem...tp x tau tajuk die pe.....caye x abang ngah aku yang mule2 gtau aku pasal lagu nih...abang ngah jiwang!!!!



 just can't understand the heart of men,
they tell u they want u and then they leave u,
i believe those words and i was so happy,
you should have told me u didn't like me anymore
but i couldn't see that and u just rushed me,
although i will curse u..i'll still miss u
since i'm a girl whom love is everything

i heard that if u give up things too easily
to a man he will get bored with u
i don't think this is wrong
a girl says that she will never fooled again
but she will fall in love again

don't take advantage of a girl willingness
to do anything for love for love and her caring instinct
i didn't know that to be born as a girl
and to be loved was so hard

we separated today
u said u wanted me to be happy
and find a better person than u
u're just like every other man
didn't u tell me u loved me
actually i don't want to be happy
what if u met a girl who is prettier than me
and live happily with her
so much i want to die
when i still love u so much

No comments:

Post a Comment